JillyBeans.... (Read 459 times)

Now that was a bath...

It really is easy to post a pic so don't give up. The first priority is to get a picture that is hosted at a URL or web address. There are two options. 1.) You can use the URL of a picture already posted on the internet. (if you can't figure this out just save the pic to your computer and then upload it as detailed below) 2.) You can upload one of your own pics to an image hosting website. You cannot directly link a picture stored on your home computer without uploading it first. To upload your own pics follow these steps. I use Photobucket Once you have your picture uploaded to Photobucket it gives you a URL to post (you'll find it under the pic) In your post in the RA forum click on the little mountain scene box in the formating line above the emoticons. You will see img /img appear in <>. Copy the URL and place it in the middle of this code. Voila - a picture. If you need any more help just give one of us a shout. Claire xxx
  • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
  • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.
    JillyBeans

Jiggle, jiggle, jiggle.

Ah-ha! Very nice. Thanks for the directions and the encouragement. I think that I'll be able to do it now. I'd try this second, but we are having people over and I am attempting to get our house in order, but have to keep checking this site to see what's happening. Hubby just went to the store and I had moment to catch up on the scoop of RA before I vacuum. I will try before the end of today. Thanks! P.S. I read your blog and think that you are an outstanding writer. I am proud to type with you. (I am not sure what the correct word would be....) I like this site because of all the people you get to meet. Anyway, thanks for sharing.
      "The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step."
      JillyBeans

Jiggle, jiggle, jiggle.

Thanks! I got it! The Photobucket was key.
        "The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step."