Looking for the right fit for "the girls".... (Read 809 times)

TravelBug

Ok... so here's a problem/question for the ladies. Specifically the heavier or well endowed women... WHERE do you find a good sports bra? Confused What brand do you like best? Forget the 'sweat resistant' or coolness factor- I need support!! I have tried on like a MILLION of these things, and so few provide ANY real support. If this seems crude, it's not meant to be... but there is nothing harder than running (or TRYING to run) when everything is not in place! Blush Thanks for any suggestions!
      The Moving Comfort Maia bra has been my savior. It's double layered, so it's like wearing two bras, and let me tell you, NOTHING MOVES. It is amazing. You can order them online, plus I've seen them in Sports Authority and REI.
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I'm a Champion fan. This is the one I have: Double Dry Distance Right now I'm thinking about trying a new model as a couple of mine are starting to wear out. This one comes in maximum support and looks pretty comfy: Powerback Underwire I'm a 34D if that gives you a reference point. I've found that good deals can be had on Champion bras if you do a Google Products search. I think I got a couple of mine from HSN for about half price. k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

I've heard good things about the sports bras from Title IX (I don't need much support Blush )
          2009: BQ?
            I've heard good things about the sports bras from Title IX (I don't need much support Blush )
            The weird thing about Title IX is that a lot of the bras they sell are actually not their brand - but they don't advertise as such. I can't ever decide how I feel about that. What if I hated a particular brand of bra, but don't realize it's the same one in the catalog? That said, their catalog is great for explaining the amount of support you'll be getting, and they apparently have a "well endowed" tester. I'm not sure of all the brands they do sell, but I have recognized the Moving Comfort Maia as well as a Champion bra that I used to wear.
            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

The weird thing about Title IX is that a lot of the bras they sell are actually not their brand - but they don't advertise as such. I can't ever decide how I feel about that. What if I hated a particular brand of bra, but don't realize it's the same one in the catalog? That said, their catalog is great for explaining the amount of support you'll be getting, and they apparently have a "well endowed" tester. I'm not sure of all the brands they do sell, but I have recognized the Moving Comfort Maia as well as a Champion bra that I used to wear.
              Yep. And their prices aren't particularly pocketbook-friendly, either. k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay