Yay :) (Read 917 times)

Why I am feeling AWESOME about my running today: There is no way the 1500 mi pace bunny can catch me this year Big grin (I'm at 1508.0 after today's run) My splits on today's run: Mile 1: 8:21 Mile 2: 8:25 Mile 3: 8:19 Mile 4: 8:29 Mile 5: 8:37 Mile 6: 8:19 Mile 7: 8:06 !!! I normally don't run that fast, but I felt good and the weather was right ... and it was a huge morale booster after yesterday's sub par 10K Blush ... then again, after you drink 6 Bud Lights and shoot a couple SoCo and Limes, drink no water, and sleep for five hours, I guess you can't expect a great run Wink Hope everyone is enjoying their holiday weekend!
    2009: BQ?

Another Passion

it was a huge morale booster after yesterday's sub par 10K Blush ... then again, after you drink 6 Bud Lights and shoot a couple SoCo and Limes, drink no water, and sleep for five hours, I guess you can't expect a great run Wink Hope everyone is enjoying their holiday weekend!
      I was... till I read this! Apparently I should start drinking again... perhaps it would IMPROVE my times. LOL Roll eyes

Rick
      "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
      "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
      runningforcassy.blogspot.com

GP160

Wow great job.... Your haulin ass! Big grin
        Ironman Louisville 8-30-09
          Good effort! Excellent pacing too! Sometimes things just come together and life is good. Way to go Cool