My daughter is having a... (Read 547 times)

Now that was a bath...

Son!!! How special. I am very, very, very, very, very excited that we will soon have a new baby in the house! Funny, I thought that it would be a girl, but no, all boy from the pics! Claire xxx
  • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
  • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I thought I was having a girl (no proof, we both just had a *vibe*)...boy were we surprised! Ahhh...baby boys! Start teaching your DD about the pee thing. I got hit IN the mouth at about 3AM when Dane was a few weeks old. I woke up REAL quick! Wink k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Wewh hewh!! I'm so jealous!! Congrats! Big grin
          Awesome. Congratulations, Claire.
            Very awesome! I don't know how your daughter feels but to me having a boy first was what I wanted. I wanted to have a big brother to watch over which ever child/children came next. Not that my big brother did any "watching out" for me, it was more like "tormenting me". Good times...but at least we can laugh about it now. Big grin

Michelle

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Who's gonna do the circ? Mazel tov!!
              btb1490

Congrats to everyone! Any name choices yet?
                  Who's gonna do the circ? Mazel tov!!
                  Maybe they won't do that... Confused (I hated knowing when they did that my three boys...poor little guys)

Michelle

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

They can be done incredibly painlessly and with great comfort for baby and parents. They are not always done that way. When I do them, I strive very very hard to make it a positive experience. Yes. I said positive.
                      Congratulations. < ahhh...baby="" boys!="" start="" teaching="" your="" dd="" about="" the="" pee="" thing.="" i="" got="" hit="" in="" the="" mouth="" at="" about="" 3am="" when="" dane="" was="" a="" few="" weeks="" old.="" /> When changing a baby boy always approach the child with the diaper held like a catcher's mitt. Good defense against pee in the mouth, always worked with my nephews. Oh yeah, and his dingus points down.
                        When changing a baby boy always approach the child with the diaper held like a catcher's mitt. Good defense against pee in the mouth, always worked with my nephews. Oh yeah, and his dingus points down.
                        Nasty alert: When my youngest was just a few weeks old my husband was changing him (with an audience of my older children) when suddenly this teeny tiny baby pooped, and it was gross, liquid poo, shot out onto my husband's knees and down to his sneakers!!. You should have seen the looks on the other kids faces, in was a cross between not being able to contain their laughter and getting ready to throw up! Babies are cool like that. Roll eyes

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

When changing a baby boy always approach the child with the diaper held like a catcher's mitt. Good defense against pee in the mouth, always worked with my nephews. Oh yeah, and his dingus points down.
                          Yeah...I was good at that when I was conscious, but some of those diaper changes were done when I was in zombie mommy mode. Pretty steep learning curve, though--only made the mistake of being unprepared ONCE. Wink k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

madness baby

Oh Claire, that's great. Congrats! I'm glad you're so excited. You will get to do some very fun shopping to dress that baby!
                            deb