Garmin 405CX not being recognized any longer (Read 40 times)

Petco Run/Walk/Wag 5k

I completed a run this morning. The Garmin ANT Agent uploaded the data to the Garmin web site and I loaded to Dailymile without problem but RA is displaying a "device undefined" and will not upload. Do I have to tweak something to get it working again?

bob e v
    2014 goals: keep on running! Is there anything more than that?

Complete the last 3 races in the Austin Distance Challenge, Rogue 30k, 3M Half, Austin Full

Break the 1000 mi barrier!

History: blessed heart attack 3/15/2008; c25k july 2008 first 5k 10/26/2008 on 62nd birthday.

Mostly harmless

Looks like we posted the same issue at the same time.  I'm having the same problem with my 305. Sorry eric!

"It doesn’t matter how often you do it or how much you accomplish, in general, not running is a lot easier than running." - Meb Keflezighi

MikMalDaddy

Same problem with my Garmin 305 this morning. Working fine with the Garmin Training Software application on my Mac, so it must be a new bug related to the Website.

eric :)

Hi all,
          I added additional trace info for the GPS importer to help with debugging that broke it for 305s and 405s.  I reverted these changes so it should work now.  Sorry about the inconvenience.  I cannot find my 305 that I use for testing :-(

eric Smile

Mostly harmless

Hi all,
            I added additional trace info for the GPS importer to help with debugging that broke it for 305s and 405s.  I reverted these changes so it should work now.  Sorry about the inconvenience.  I cannot find my 305 that I use for testing :-(

eric Smile

Thanks eric.  My 305 is working now.

"It doesn’t matter how often you do it or how much you accomplish, in general, not running is a lot easier than running." - Meb Keflezighi