Meh. (Read 1087 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I have an upper body/abs workout on my schedule for today...but I don't want to do it. My allergies are kicking my butt a little and I've woken the last couple of mornings with a headache and sore throat. I just feel really blah...and it's cloudy and a little rainy. My bed sounds so appealing right now. But so does the prospect of nice arms and belly in time for Summer... *sigh* k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

get it done and you'll feel SO MUCH BETTER Wink Though I have to admit I have those days and I HATE THEM!!!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ok, your avatar is inspiring--off I go! Wink k

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ok, I did it. I feel better, too. Smile k

~ Sarah Kay

Isn't that a great feeling!? Big grin

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

It is! Especially since a couple of years ago I would have gone back to bed, for certain! Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

WTG Kirsten! Bet you feel better then if you went back to bed!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I do! Though I am still feeling a little under the weather...but at least I feel under the weather and like I've accomplished something! Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

I think it's something in the air, I'm feeling a little under the weather Sad ( allergies, arm, crappy weather making me tired etc)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I think you're right. My son appears to have allergies, too...either that or a cold that isn't really doing more than making him have a runny nose and cough. Other than that he's his normal self. k

~ Sarah Kay