Best Men's Cologne's (Read 998 times)

Along for the Ride

Roma Uomo by Laura Biagiotti ... not sure if you can buy it in the States ...

Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens.

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.

my wife likes it when I wear Aqua Digio(?). It doesn't happen often though. I don't like wearing anything more than deodorant. Dead

~Mike

PWL

Has been

Estee Lauder-Beyond Paradise Men has always been my favorite. It's expensive and I'm a cheap bastard so I haven't had any since my wife bought me some two Christmases ago. Modified to add: I really like the online descriptions they give for fragrances. Here is the description for the cologne listed above-- Fragrance Type: Prismatic Wood Top Notes: Fresh and tangy, with Eden's Mist, Jabuticaba Fruit and Eden Buchu Middle Notes: Cool, invigorating, energetic with Mediterranean Accord, a blend of Lavender Absolute, Provence Sage, Tarragon and Thyme Base Notes: Unfolds a masculine sensuality with Golden Melaleuca Bark, Eden Vetiver, Beach Wood, Oak Moss and Patchouli Who writes this stuff? Wink

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."

I guess I am just old fashioned and wear what my grand father wore- it's Old Spice aftershave for me.
          http://distance-runner.blogspot.com