Whoa, how did I miss that?! (Read 1002 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

1.7 miles from the end of yesterday's run I hit the 1000 mile mark from when I first registered at RA--less than a year ago! So I definitely ran 1k miles in the past year...woot! I'm not really sure how many miles I logged before joining RA...maybe 50-75 while doing the C25k program, then I think I found RA a few weeks later, so maybe a total of 100 miles before joining here. Smile k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

wtg, zoomie! Big grin
      2009: BQ?
        Great job! Big grin

Michelle

nice!!!
            That's awesome, Zoom.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

woot!
                shyrunner07

that's totally awesome K!! Big grin
                    WTG!!! Congrats hun!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Thanks, peeps! I have no doubt that without RA I would have no concrete measurement of my progress and almost certainly would have quit running by Winter. This place keeps me so motivated and honest. I love seeing the miles add up and the pace pick up, too! Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Way to go Kirsten!! Big grin Big grin
                        Wingz

Professional Noob

Happy running milennium! Big grin

Roads were made for journeys...

Congrats! That is something to celebrate!

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
                            Thyroid Support Group

You'll ruin your knees!

Zoominator, 1000 woots! You rock! Lynn B

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)