26.2 Rockin 'n Rollin miles! (Read 652 times)

Congrats --> Dang and you were a former smoker. (Even more reason that modal should run a marathon) How hot was it out there?

Vim

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Congrats on your BQ and a great race!

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Thanks so much everyone! I just re-read my report and it sounds awful whiney. Blush I wish I could have made it sound happier, LOL. It was just harder than I remembered. It was definitely harder than my hardest training run. YIKES!! I was trying to figure out why I felt so ill prepared when I KNEW I had trained hard...never missing a mile or a run. But that's race day. It's a crap shot.
        Congrats --> Dang and you were a former smoker. (Even more reason that modal should run a marathon) How hot was it out there?
        The weather forcast had us starting at 60 and ending at 62 degrees. I think it was warmer because I wasn't nearly as cold as I should have been and the sun was shining.

Jennifer mm#1231

Congrats, nice report, really pleased you BQ´d, nice one, a job well done
            Jen, Congratulations on your BQ!!! I remember looking at my watch by the ZOO 2 stage and seeing 3:40, was thinking "I hope Jen is sprinting towards the finish".. Sure enough! Great job. Awesome report.

Lazy idiot

Congrats on your BQ, Jen! Way to go! Big grin

Tick tock

60's aint too bad.

Vim

Prophet!

You Rock (and Rolled!)...
                    wow wow wow Great job, awesome results, and congrats on the BQ! GENDER PLACEMENT: 298 out of 8229 AGE DIVISION PLACEMENT: 39 of out 1283 39 out of 1283?! That is truly incredible!
                    "Running is a big question mark that's there each and every day. It asks you, 'Are you going to be a wimp or are you going to be strong today?' " - Peter Maher, Irish-Canadian Olympian
                      Thanks so much everyone! I just re-read my report and it sounds awful whiney. Blush I wish I could have made it sound happier, LOL. It was just harder than I remembered. It was definitely harder than my hardest training run. YIKES!! I was trying to figure out why I felt so ill prepared when I KNEW I had trained hard...never missing a mile or a run. But that's race day. It's a crap shot.
                      It's a great report just the way it is. There is no doubt you trained hard--the fruit of your effort is in the results--a BQ! And, some days just are what they are. Nonetheless--congrats, and I'll see you in Boston!
                      My Masters (>50) Race PR's: 5K - 20:17 10K - 42:36 HM - 1:31:22 Marathon - 3:20:48
                      mikeymike

Nice report, I felt like I was there. Great job gutting it out--congratulations!

Runners run

Hey, I think I read this report on a different site. Wink Lifesabeach great great job. The Lord is good... Smile You Rock..
                          Join me on a run.
                          bas

Fantastic report! Courageous racing! Awesome time! bas

52° 21' North, 4° 52' East

Congrats! Great race!

http://www.freewebs.com/run4life/RA/springChallenge.htm