Safari: Interval bug. (Read 689 times)

Jeffrey

I am using Mac osX.4.9, Safari v.2.0.4. I don't know if anyone has mentioned this before ... the Interval "Name" form is collapsed - all you see is a blue line. Consequently, you can't name the interval and if you try to click the Save button you get a red error message: "Please select an interval or specify a new interval name". Workaround: I switched over to Firefox and I can enter the Interval Name with that browser.
    eric :)

This is a known issue with Safari. I promise I'll get it fixed when I get a Mac to support GPS upload for the mac as well.
      Jeffrey

Not a big deal ... especially since Firefox solves the Safari-issues. Just wanted to let you know about the quirk.
        jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Camino is also a great browser for the Mac. Same rendering engine as FF, but it's snappier, and a more Mac-like application. Great little browser.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I'm a Camino user as well.
            vicentefrijole

Camino is also a great browser for the Mac. Same rendering engine as FF, but it's snappier, and a more Mac-like application. Great little browser.
              Cool.. I'll look into that! Thanks for sharing. Big grin