Anyone Have a 2015 NordicTrack Commercial 1750??? (Read 83 times)

klopf

Hi,

I'm trying to figure out if this treadmill will fit in my basement.  Does anyone have the 2015 NordicTrack Commercial 1750 treadmill?  If so, can you tell me what the deck height is (height of the belt from the floor) in both the flat and fully inclined positions.  I've been given widely varying measurements from the company reps and need to find someone with the actual treadmill to confirm, before I plunk down $1500.

Thanks!!!

-Keith

FSBD

I bought mine last November and have no idea if it has changed since then, but I just measured mine and it is 10 inches high when it is flat and the front of the running surface is 17 inches high when fully inclined.  The point where you would actually be running is closer to 14-15 inches high.

We are the music makers,

And we are the dreamers of dreams,

Wandering by lone sea-breakers,

And sitting by desolate streams; 

World-losers and world-forsakers,

On whom the pale moon gleams:

Yet we are the movers and shakers

Of the world for ever, it seems.

bought mine last year (november?) during the great fecking-do-it-a-thon.  space was VERY tight in my basement (or at least the part of the basement my better half allowed the treadmill to reside in).

i have a thin pad that takes up 1/4" below the treadmill, so the deck running surface lays just under 10" off the floor.  i'm 5'7" which allows me to run under the insulation at 6'10" between the support beams of the ceiling.  at 15% incline, my head just barely (1/4") misses the cross beams.  of course... running with hoka's makes things a little tighter...

here's a pic of the treadmill dungeon for reference:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I am never complaining about where I had to put my treadmill.  Granted there is nothing to see, and junk all around it, but that junk is my responsibility and if I clean it up too well, that space is likely to be claimed for some other purpose.