Custom topics list (Read 511 times)

stadjak

Interval Junkie --Nobby

I agree!  I haven't added it because I can't find a good place to put it without taking up much room.  Any ideas?

Hmm, if you want to keep the same horizontal length (which could still be extended and fit a 1024x768 screen w/o scrolling, btw) I'd take a look at reclaiming space by moving around the original author, posts and read columns.   Instead of giving them their own columns, place them in a small font under the Subject line.  Something like:

ForumName

TopicName

Original Author: (#posts/#read)

2013-01-03

LastPostAuthor

ForumName TopicName (#post/#read)

2013-01-03

LastPostAuthor

Or, maybe just drop the original author.  Not sure if it's really that important on a screen like this.  Then you could use the second version (second row).  Or perhaps combine them into their own column.

2021 Goals: 50mpw 'cause there's nothing else to do

stadjak

Interval Junkie --Nobby

Another board uses this:

in ForumName

OriginalAuthor

Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:34 pm

LastUpdateBy View the latest post

The thread title is a slightly larger font than everything else.

2021 Goals: 50mpw 'cause there's nothing else to do

A basement remodel in Chicago involves renovating and updating basement spaces specifically in properties located in Chicago. This process includes a variety of upgrades such as finishing the basement with drywall, flooring, and ceilings, creating additional living spaces like bedrooms, home offices, or entertainment areas, adding plumbing for bathrooms or wet bars, and improving insulation, lighting, and ventilation. Basement remodels in Chicago are designed to maximize the usable space in homes, increase property value, and create comfortable, functional, and aesthetically pleasing living areas that cater to the city's unique architectural styles and homeowner preferences.

<button class="flex items-center gap-1.5 rounded-md p-1 text-xs text-token-text-tertiary hover:text-token-text-primary"></button><button class="flex items-center gap-1.5 rounded-md p-1 text-xs text-token-text-tertiary hover:text-token-text-primary"></button>

https://dreamhauz.com/