Personal Records (Read 249 times)

I love looking at my personal records, but it would be even better if it showed my PR for miles per year, month and week. I just did my first 40+ mile week and it would be cool if it was on that page.

Just a thought.

I love Running Ahead!

eric :)

This has been on my list of things to do for a long time.  I was planning to do it when I redo the training log until I had to change focus to work on more pressing features.

eric Smile

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

The Personal Records function doesn't seem to have any options for timed events like 6-hour, 12-hour, and 24-hour races. Is there any way to fit that into the system? Right now it looks like it would take each distance and create a separate PR for it.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
              05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

meh, I take my PR's where ever I can find them.

Get off my porch

vheavner

You can do custom reports that show that info and then save the report.  I use these all the time.  I have one saved for weeks, months and years.  Just extend out the date till the year 2020 and everytime you click on that report you can sort by distance, pace, etc.

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

The Personal Records function doesn't seem to have any options for timed events like 6-hour, 12-hour, and 24-hour races. Is there any way to fit that into the system? Right now it looks like it would take each distance and create a separate PR for it.

Yes, this is what it does now.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

Yes, this is what it does now.

There is a relatively simple workaround for that though; just tick the "exclude from PRs" box for any timed race that is not your PR. (Unless you like having a bunch of different PRs for odd distances.)

Runners run

I guess wcrunner wants a PR in terms of mileage for the fixed time races.

#artbydmcbride

I guess wcrunner wants a PR in terms of mileage for the fixed time races.

yes, hence the 'fixes' of having multiple PRs each time, or 'exclude from PRs', don't work for him.

Runners run

I don't get it.

Runners run

yes, hence the 'fixes' of having multiple PRs each time, or 'exclude from PRs', don't work for him.

Doesn't exclusing every 6 hour race that isn't the PR distance (and doing the same for 12, 24, 48 etc) give you a mileage PR for that fixed time race? It isn't automated but the only manual step it requires is clicking a box once.

Okay so it's not just me.

Runners run

Why is it sideways?

Massholes

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

Well at least this thread got me to finally go "clean up" my PR section.  ThanksSmile

steph  

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

It seems like my request is trite or trivial. What I wanted was for the "Distance" column to show that it was a fixed time event, e.g. 12-hours, 24-hours, etc., and the "Time" column to show the distance. As it is, and I should probably change this, I've entered the distance and my actual running time, since I had initially wanted my actual pace to be displayed. A lot of fixed time events I've looked at count only complete laps and with laps as long as 8.4 miles, that can be a significant amount of time.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                                      05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.