Multi-Sport, Import from Garmin FIT file (Read 57 times)

Efes

Hi,

I recently started doing some Multi-Sports (MTB and Run) but when I do the import from the Garmin Fit file I don’t get individual events. Instead I get one event with more Intervals.

So if I do a MTB, a change/shift and a Run, I get one Entry with 3 Intervals. I can’t do a copy of the event and then split it up because I don’t get the map for each Interval split out into the Event.

Don’t know if this worked before Garmin introduced the Express but it would be nice if it would work with the file upload?

Thanks for at great job Eric.

/Efes

eric :)

Hi Efes,

Could you send me some of these workouts so I can take a look at how the information is stored?  Please send them to support@runningahead.com.  Thanks!

eric Smile

Efes

Hi Eric,

Any news on this?

Just did another multi-sport after setting up Garmin Express but it still comes in as a Run entry with 3 intervals - and not as 3 individual entries; Bike, Other and Run.

Cheers,

Efes

eric :)

Hi Efes,

Sorry for the delay.  Your email was lost in all the emails I received recently.  Thank you for sending the files.

Each file should and does represent a single workout.  The log does not currently support multi-sport, which I'm hoping to change soon.  When it does support multi-sport, the workout would be multi-sport, with each split being the individual sports.

eric Smile