GPS HELP!! (Read 551 times)

Got my Garmin 205 today Big grin ... used it for my run ... Smile ... and I'm now trying to figure out how to download the data to the Training Center. I keep getting a message that I need to hook up my GPS to the computer, but it IS hooked up Confused Help!
    2009: BQ?
      Try to uninstall and reinstall the device driver.

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Try to uninstall and reinstall the device driver.
        ??
          Right click on my computer. Look on left side and select device manager (add or remove programs). Then click on Garmin Training center and remove it. Then reinstall the software.

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

I did that. I uninstalled and reinstalled the program... when it was finished installing, I hooked up the GPS to the computer through the USB cord ... the GPS is on, I don't know why it can't read it ! Confused
              Try right clicking my computer, click manage. On left side of screen about half way down will be device manage (make sure garmin is plugged in) Right click on the Garmin usb something or other and it will give you a few options. Try deleting the driver then reinstalling the software again. Both dh and I had to do this once on our laptops.

Ah, thank you!!! It is on a laptop!! THANKS PAM!!
                  Hope it fixes the problem. If so YOUR WELCOME!!