TRISHIERUNNER, ESQ. (Read 711 times)

My dogs are fast, not me

Congratulations!!

Robin

Excellent!!! Congratulations!!! We'll have to toast it in VA this weekend.
      http://distance-runner.blogspot.com
        Ain't that special. Wink WTG Girl!

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

Another Passion

Trishie, has anyone told you yet... YOU ROCK!! Big grin

Rick
          "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
          "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
          runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Congrats! Big grin I still want to know what was harder; your first marathon or the bar exam? Tongue What kind of law are you looking to practice?

Vim

Congrats! Big grin I still want to know what was harder; your first marathon or the bar exam? Tongue What kind of law are you looking to practice?
              The Bar Exam WITHOUT QUESTION --- physically, mentally, and emotionally. What kind of law ... not sure yet --- maybe work for the state's attorney? Still working on that one. My clerkship with the Judge ends August 2008, so I have some time to narrow down my choices.
              2009: BQ?
                Congratulations Trishie! Sorry for the late response, I've been away from my computer for a week. I knew you'd not only PASS, but kick some MBE butt. How great does it feel now?! Congrats again! Sara, Esq.

Anyone have pizza?

Just saw this. I guess I'm a bit behind in catching up too.. Major congrats! THIS IS A BIG DEAL!!!! Cool
                    Don't know how I missed this thread, sorry I'm late to the party. You'll have to pop the cork on some good stuff, you've got a major accomplishment to celebrate.

E.J.
                    Greater Lowell Road Runners
                    Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Member Since 2008

Good Job!!

Why is it sideways?

Nice work!

You'll ruin your knees!

Sweet! Can you help me get this traffic ticket fixed? Clowning around Still smiling? Congrats, Lynn B

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)