Multiple Month View? (Read 571 times)

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Eric, A couple of things to think about in the log: 1) Multiple month view. Allow us to see 3-mo or 6-mo at a time. 2) Event view. Pull up a list of events (i.e. races) past and/or future. I would like this mainly so I could look ahead and see what future races I have entered in the system (something also accomplished in the multiple month view, I suppose). Cheers, Jeff

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

eric :)

Hi Jeff, I toyed with the first suggestion a while back. I got a really cool idea on how to do that, but scrapped it because it was too much work at the time. If you use Microsoft Outlook, it is just like its calendar view. If I do it, it'll probably be along with the log upgrade project. The events were added as an after thought so support for them is pretty lacking right now. When I rework the log, there will be more features to manipulate them.