Need some creative brainstorming... (Read 663 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I'm going to set up a mom's running group on that See Mommy Run website. I want to serve our entire county, since I have no problem driving a little ways maybe once/week to run with other women, as long as people are also willing to come run up by me. And the change of scenery would be nice, too. So I was thinking about "Muskegon Area Moms on the Run"...but that's kinda long. Any creative ideas? Our county is along Lake MI, on the west side of the state.... k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Wingz

Professional Noob

Well, if you changed it to "Muskegon Area Moms on the Run Yeah!" You could shorten it to MAMRY... I don't know if that would get the guys interested or not... Tongue What's your county name? Since you said you want to "serve" your county, you probably'd want to include it in the title. Perhaps XXX County Runners Club or something easy like that?

Roads were made for journeys...

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Well, if you changed it to "Muskegon Area Moms on the Run Yeah!" You could shorten it to MAMRY... I don't know if that would get the guys interested or not... Tongue What's your county name? Since you said you want to "serve" your county, you probably'd want to include it in the title. Perhaps XXX County Runners Club or something easy like that?
        MAMRY...bwahahahaha! The county is Muskegon, as is the largest town/city in the county. k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay