Free Boston Marathon pics - Where's Waldo meets Heartbreak Hill (Read 2244 times)

TMorin

I like how I'm completely soaked and it looks like no one around me is even sweating.

xhristopher

For SRL, Greg Rowe is our shirtless lost gladiator dude.

I'm the old bastid wearing Greater Lowell's green (with the day-glo yellow shorts), the muscleman is Frankie (non-RA) who apparently has too much time on his hands.   : )

E.J.
        Greater Lowell Road Runners
        Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

xhristopher

I look my best blurry!

I'm way over on the left side of the road takin' it easy, just like Bill Squires himself told me to be.  

DSC_3430.jpg  (125.9 Kb)

I would like to think that the woman in pink said to you, "Ok, girl, it's on" right before she removed her outerwear.

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

BCR

BCR thought he could sneak by next to flag guy. 

nothing to see here.  

xor

The last thing you want is to get your ass kicked by somebody in a costume, so it's nice to see it was just a shirt.  

Dude.

Don't I know it!

Guys do not like to be pinked.  I don't encounter the same level of flying elbows, boxed-in running, and cut-me-offs than I do when flying the colors in the last mile of a marathon where I am surging a wee bit.  The difference is pretty amazing really.

BCR

BCR thought he could sneak by next to flag guy. 

Thanks for the link and finding that picture Big Joe.  The Brady Shirt worked wonders for the college guys and girls who were drunk and the younger little guys.  One little girl maybe 7 had a Brady jersey on and I hit a section where they were going Brady - Brady - Brady and when I saw the little girl I gave her a high five and said love your jersey and the look on her face was awesome.  She looked like she was star struck or something. Not sure if she really thought I was Tom Brady or if she was just struck dumb some old dude in the race was talking to her.  Either way it was funny.  I chuckled for a mile on that one. 

2014 Goals: (Yeah I suck)

• Sub 22  5K
                    • Sub 1:35 1/2 marathon 
                    • Sub 3:25:00 Marathon
                    xhristopher

you people need to put screen names with your pics

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

2014 Goals:

Stay healthy

Enjoy life

you people need to put screen names with your pics

If you've got three digits on your bib, you can only be a handful of RA members.  In this case #463 is spaniel, I had the distinct honor and pleasure of sitting next to Andy at Crossroads after the race.

E.J.
                          Greater Lowell Road Runners
                          Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Swampy Corland!

I'm so happy to finally see photos of him at Boston! Smile

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay