Saving/Exporting Data (Read 773 times)

JakeKnight

Eric - I'm sure this has been covered, but for the techically stupid: 1) Is there a way to export my running log? 2) Is there a way to export it to Excel - or to another online log? 3) If so - what's the best way to do it? Basically, I'm looking for instructions on how to copy, save, and then use my data, either in Excel or in another online setup. Let me know, or just point me to the link or thread. where it's already covered. Thanks.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
    -----------------------------

va

Download/Backup Data to Excel? by eric Smile on 2/7/2006 3:15 PM Hi Chele, You are right about online logs come and go, which is why I added log export to assuage your concerns. On the log page, there's a tab on the left called Tools. From there, you can download your data as a tab delimited file, which you can open with Excel. eric Smile Administration > Technical Support
      JakeKnight

Thanks - but I'm a little confused about opening it in Excel. I get a zip file that won't open with Excel. Once I download the file, I get 2 files: "log" and "intervals." What then?

JakeKnight

Never mind, Va123. Figured it out. I can at least see the data in Excel now. I'll get help with uploading it elsewhere. Thanks again.

eric :)

Never mind, Va123. Figured it out. I can at least see the data in Excel now. I'll get help with uploading it elsewhere. Thanks again.
            But JK, where are you heading off to??? Can I come? Big grin
            Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

But JK, where are you heading off to??? Can I come? Big grin
              Yeah, whassup with this?
              va

provocative

Prophet!

treachery is afoot.. banishment to the island is the proper punishment..