Interval Course (Read 689 times)

Marathonmanleto

Eric, Could you please tell me how to name my interval wo. The name of a saved course seems to automatically save-- Confused
    eric :)

Joe, If I understand you correctly, there's no way to manage interval set names right now. I need to rectify that. Every time you create a new name, it is saved automatically. Hopefully I can get to this soon. If I misunderstood you, can you explain it in a way that it will get through my thick skull? Thanks! eric Smile
      gtolve17

How do I create a name for an interval. I typed in all my intervals and I tried to save it but it keeps asking for the name but there is no box to type an interval name. What do I do?
        gtolve17

How do I create a name for an interval. I typed in all my intervals and I tried to save it but it keeps asking for the name but there is no box to type an interval name. What do I do?
          Wingz

Professional Noob

I've had problems with this from time to time, but I don't use the function too much. If you look on the "interval" section, you'll see a spot titled "Name" and a text box next to it. Are you putting your interval name in there?

Roads were made for journeys...

eric :)

Hi gtolve17, This sounds like you're using Safari. Safari has problems with the site and I highly recommend Firefox until I fix the problem.