What Moves You running movie... and race entries! (Read 86 times)

ElfRunner25

Wannabe Ultrarunner

Hi all, I'm a long time lurker here. And promise this isn't spam, just a share and a public service announcement--I am in no way associated with What Moves You, but I do think it is a really cool project looking at what it means to be a runner.  The trailer is at  WMY Trailer. They have a Kickstarter going with a bunch of marathon (and a half and Cascade Relays) entries available too. Entries are available for:

Hamptons Marathon

Des Moines Marathon

Mississippi Blues Marathon

Lake Tahoe Marathon

Aspen Valley Marathon

Austin Marathon

Napa to Sonoma Wine Country Half

Big Sur

Cascade Lakes relay team entry (for a whole team)

You can check out their Kickstarter page for more info on the film too.

Race schedule: a 50k. Sometime. This year. Maybe a 5k too. Maybe races in between as well. 

Hoban-Jay

Hi all, I'm a long time lurker here. And promise this isn't spam, just a share and a public service announcement--I am in no way associated with What Moves You, but I do think it is a really cool project looking at what it means to be a runner.  The trailer is at  WMY Trailer. They have a Kickstarter going with a bunch of marathon (and a half and Cascade Relays) entries available too. Entries are available for:

Hamptons Marathon

Des Moines Marathon

Mississippi Blues Marathon

Lake Tahoe Marathon

Aspen Valley Marathon

Austin Marathon

Napa to Sonoma Wine Country Half

Big Sur

Cascade Lakes relay team entry (for a whole team)

You can check out their Kickstarter page for more info on the film too.

I don't get it???   A kick starter campaign for a movie that asks why people run...is that really it!?

Reading the forums here answers that question!!!

Hoban-Jay

Oh...I get it now...it really is just spam!