Striking Out Completed Workouts (Read 354 times)

Julia1971

This is very minor but thought I would mention it.

I got a new computer but am still using my old computer to upload workouts from my Garmin via the ANT Agent because I haven't transferred everything over yet - including the Garmin Training Center.  So, I'm uploading the information to RA, saving it, and then using the new computer to enter any details - such as indicating it it was a recovery run, adding notes, etc.  But, I noticed on my new computer (IE9) when I look at the summary screen, it's not showing today's workout with a strike through indicating it was completed even though it's in my log and the workout entry shows it as a planned workout? Does that make sense? It doesn't really matter to me long term because it is struck in my training plan and in the calendar view. It's just the summary page. So, it's only a momentary feeling of guilt and remorse.  Smile

Mrcrumpton

Mine stopped striking it out yesterday and I'm got several doubles this week so I am uplaoding in between and feeling that guilt throughout the day when I look at my log but then the pain in my legs remind me. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

2013 Goals

• 5K-20:00
      • 10K-44:00
      • 1/2 Marathon-1:38
      • Marathon-3:30
      • Complete 50 Miler

eric :)

Hi guys,

Are you referring to the summary page widget or the monthly calendar view?  It's probably a bug introduced by the auto timezone detection code.

Mrcrumpton

Eric,

It still strikes it out on the training plan but not on the "Scheduled Workouts" widget from the summary page. Thanks

2013 Goals

• 5K-20:00
          • 10K-44:00
          • 1/2 Marathon-1:38
          • Marathon-3:30
          • Complete 50 Miler

Julia1971

Eric,

It still strikes it out on the training plan but not on the "Scheduled Workouts" widget from the summary page. Thanks

Same here.