did i miss something? (Read 1408 times)

"run" "2" "eat"

why is the ":" now permanently in the time for workouts, forcing me to hit "tab" type what used to be an easy flow of text?

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

+1

+ :1

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

eric :)

[tab] < [shift] + [ ; ]

"run" "2" "eat"

well, firstly, i disagree with you, and secondly, why change it? 

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

mikeymike

I like it because it's easier when posting workouts from a smart phone.

Runners run

You'll ruin your knees!

I like it because it's easier when posting workouts from a smart phone.

My phone isn't all that smart...

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

I agree that it is more cumbersome now. Before you could type only the hours (10 for instance), but now you must type 10 [tab] 0 as you cannot leave the minutes blank. It is a minor thing, but still less user friendly than before.

eric :)

I believe it is now more user friendly because the hour and minute fields are more explicit.  New users struggle with the field because it's not obvious enough.  It is a small change from the previous experience and it is something you're not used to.  Its change is needed in preparation for another project.  Give it a chance.  I have no doubt that after you grow accustom to it, you'll have the same objection if I revert back.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

You damned kids get off my lawn!!!

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Prince of Fatness

[tab] < [shift] + [ ; ]

+1

Not at it at all. 

"run" "2" "eat"

I believe it is now more user friendly because the hour and minute fields are more explicit.  New users struggle with the field because it's not obvious enough.  It is a small change from the previous experience and it is something you're not used to.  Its change is needed in preparation for another project.  Give it a chance.  I have no doubt that after you grow accustom to it, you'll have the same objection if I revert back.

Would  it be possible to populate a default time so we don't have to fill out the field? Like you do with weight and equipment?

Most of my runs are in the morning and I don't care if my log says I started at exactly 5:55 or a default of 6:00. 

DoppleBock

Yes it took a couple days to get used to ~ But it is nothing I would whine about.

Now it is time neutral to enter

eventually easier - I like the AM/PM part

Long dead ... But my stench lingers !

eventually easier - I like the AM/PM part

+1.  It's a small thing, but I always, always forgot that I needed to enter AM/PM before.

"When a person trains once, nothing happens. When a person forces himself to do a thing a hundred or a thousand times, then he certainly has developed in more ways than physical. Is it raining? That doesn't matter. Am I tired? That doesn't matter, either. Then willpower will be no problem." 
                                Emil Zatopek