monthly streak continues-whew! (Read 523 times)

tough month as working through another injury but somehow kept 100 mpm streak going at 28.  not too impressive compared to many who do that in a week but it's my streak & proud of it!     have had to be abit more creative this time around.

to quote some other raer's  "running is stupid"

Good for you!  And it's still more than I run currently, so you've got me beat!  

'No matter how slow you go, you're still lapping everyone on the couch'

"Running is a big question mark that's there each and every day. It asks you, 'Are you going to be a wimp or are you going to be strong today?'"  - Peter Maher

"Running long and hard is an ideal antidepressant, since it's hard to run and feel sorry for yourself at the same time. Also, there are those hours of clearheadedness that follow a long run."  -Monte Davis

Good going but don't be a slave to numbers. Listen to your body, it's trying to tell you something.

Spelling correction for free -  "running is stoopid".

R2E

"run" "to" "eat"

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

thanks keep on!    it's all relative.  we all do what we can & want to do.

joe, thanks for the warning. been careful, that's what I meant by being creative

r2e, that's great, thanks!