Download GPS Data File (Read 556 times)

Running on the ocean

I've uploaded a 50 mile race from my Garmin Forerunner 305 through runningahead.com's GPS Import feature. Afterward I accidentally deleted that 50 mile GPS data file on my watch.

Can I download the data file I uploaded on runningahead? If yes how can I do it?

Thanks for any help.

Jakob Herrmann

You know when you're running a ultra marathon because the pain actually starts to hurt
    -- Jakob Herrmann
    my running achievements

eric :)

Jakob,

I checked that particular workout and it doesn't seem like you imported it from your Garmin.  There is no associated graphs with it, which indicates that it doesn't have GPS data.  In fact, most if not all of your workouts do not have GPS data.  The only imported workout I found is on the import page.  Are you sure you've been importing your data?

eric :-)

Running on the ocean

Thanks for your reply Eric. I really appreciate it.

The course I am talking about is:

http://www.runningahead.com/logs/c7eaa07786374b86bfcf3bc6f9cda474/courses/4cc2570b62024d969eb11c7ec7b9c127

I usually download the data from my GPS to runningahead on the "GPS Import" page. Then I look at the GPS produced map and save that map. Next I delete that GPS run on the "GPS Import" page since I now have the map.

Jakob

You know when you're running a ultra marathon because the pain actually starts to hurt
        -- Jakob Herrmann
        my running achievements

Running on the ocean

I guess it won't be possible to recover that file...

-- Jakob Herrmann
          my running achievements

eric :)

Oops.  I didn't mean to ignore you.  I am working on a GPX export feature.  You should be able to download that route once I upload this feature to the site.  I'm not sure exactly when that will happen but just want to let you know that your route can be recovered.

Running on the ocean

Awesome Eric.

We all know you're super busy and we all super appreciate all your hard work at runningahead.com.

-- Jakob Herrmann
              my running achievements

Running on the ocean

Eric,

Just short: I saw that the GPX download is now available. Just wanna send you a thank you for that!

Jakob

-- Jakob Herrmann
                my running achievements