Some Called Me Crazy (Read 885 times)

A few actually said I was an inspiration.

If you look at my running log you'll see that I ran zero miles the week of April 27, but I ran the weeks before and I ran the weeks after. That's because I *gave birth* on April 28th!

Many kept asking me when I was going to quit running and I just took it one run at a time and kept going.

Now I am planning a stroller-friendly half in October. ;-)

*´¨) ¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.*¨) (¸.·´ (¸.·´ *Daisy*

Slo

Congrats !
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

That's not crazy, it's admirable!  How are you and baby doing?  Getting much sleep, yet? Smile

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

WOW  - I think you're really cool....   Now more then ever you need to be/stay in shape.....

Congrat on the little one

Congrats on continuing running...

By the way, everyone in my house and most of my friends and everyone else (execpt RA people ) think I'm crazy cause I run..so as far as Im concerned you're in good company...

Champions are made when no one is watching

That's not crazy, it's admirable!  How are you and baby doing?  Getting much sleep, yet? Smile

Mom is great .... Baby was a little dizzy the first few days with all that bouncing up and down (unless Mom ran barefooted)  upside down no less

Good job mom!

"It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard... is what makes it Great!

Mom is great .... Baby was a little dizzy the first few days with all that bouncing up and down (unless Mom ran barefooted)  upside down no less

Good job mom!

Actually she still really likes to bounce up and down.

*´¨) ¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.*¨) (¸.·´ (¸.·´ *Daisy*