Maybe a new Forum Topic for "Props and Kudos for Eric?" (Read 609 times)

I have to say that I LOVE this site. It is so well thought out, easy to use and not buggy at all. THANK you for putting so much time and effort into making this a wonderful training tool. I just can't say enough good things. YOU ROCK!
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

*nods furiously* Smile k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

You'll ruin your knees!

I've been saying just that for well over a year now! Thanks for all you do, Eric. Lynn B

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

eric :)

Thanks guys. Having such a forum would be way too self centered. However your sentiments are much appreciated. eric Smile
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Thanks guys. Having such a forum would be way too self centered.
            You need to start thinking more like a cat... Wink k

~ Sarah Kay

Wingz

Professional Noob

I swear I had nothing to do with this, Eric!!!

Roads were made for journeys...

Me either!! For once, the three of us are completely innocent!!
                So do not get tired and stop trying. - Hebrews 12:3
                zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Me either!! For once, the three of us are completely innocent!!
                  Mark this day on the calendar--you might never see this occasion ever again! Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

vicentefrijole

Ditto from me! This site it the best of its kind and one of my all time favorite sites. Three cheers for Eric! Hoorah! Hoorah! Hoorah! Big grin
                      Eric, I have looked for months for a good Running log site and am absolutely floored at how much you have input into this site for training of all kinds. I just spent 3 hours putting everything together for my running, including the 18 different paths I run....I will let others add suggestions but just know that everyone on my sons CC team as well as all his T&F teammates will know about your site momentarily. My wife is also part of a wilderness explore group and all of her colleagues can use this for hiking as well. Thanks again