Cotton Socks (Read 1744 times)

The Thunder

Wuss.

Why don't you go post on the forums at Budahead.com.  I'll bet you've logged more Budweisers this year than miles. 

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

xor

I sometimes post at buddhabelly for luck.

Why don't you go post on the forums at Budahead.com.  I'll bet you've logged more Budweisers this year than miles. 

Why don't you kiss my pale Irish arse,...and tell me where I can get me some of that brew that's better than milk.

(btw, I only average 3-4 beers a day)

* I wear Ballega and Swiftwick socks.

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

JimR

I have no clue what my socks are made of.  I've got longer/thicker ones I wear in the winter, shorter ones for summer, thin ones for racing.  Beats me what they are.  I don't think some of them were even meant for runners.  Sometimes I've forgotten to change socks and wore what I already had on.  Never notice a thing.  When they get enough holes in them, and particularly if a hole appears in the heal at all, they get tossed.

The Thunder

Why don't you kiss my pale Irish arse,...and tell me where I can get me some of that brew that's better than milk.

(btw, I only average 3-4 beers a day)

* I wear Ballega and Swiftwick socks.

You want to know where to get Almond Breeze?  I got mine at Publix.  I'm sure they have it at pretty much any typical grocery store. 

If you average 3-4 beers a day...then you've had more beers than you've run miles so far this year.  Sad. 

Socks...okay for real this time.  I like Wrightsock and Smartwool.  Wrightsocks are the best, hands down.  Love the 'cool mesh 2' model.  Best sock ever.  Period.  In the winter I do enjoy smartwools.  I wish I could really get into Swiftwick's because they are local...but I don't really like them.  They aren't bad..dont' get me wrong.  I have a few pair and they are a solid sock choice...but they don't blow me away. 

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

ShayneDippo

Spam
              TJoseph

I bought a dozen or so pairs of running socks from a company called Defeet several years ago.  They are tech socks, but their best feature is that they are colorful and have things like beer mugs embroidered onto them.  My wife likes to wear my socks and she stretches them out and wears holes in them, but she won't wear my running socks because of their patterns.