I need new shoes (Read 913 times)

anachrotech

I wish I had a better "New Balance" direction to point you in, but the 1123 is the best they have for Motion Control Running. Other than that its the 587 which is over a decade old. They do have the 1011 but its more posted (stabilty) than Motion Control IMO, but I have seen it substituted several times with success. As far as insoles go you may want to try or look at SOLE comfort insoles. They are heat moldable, meaning you actually bake them and they mold to your feet. More info at www.yoursole.com. Pretty sure you can buy them direct.
    No John - New Balance had the best - the 1122. It broke my heart when they changed it. There seems to be a lot less cushioning in the front of the shoe with the 1123.

...smile :)

If you have a chance, check out Karhu M3. It is Karhu's stability shoe and I have heard good things about it. I personally switched from Asics (Nimbus) to Karhu have been very pleased with my two pairs of Karhu so far (M2 and M10; neutral shoes). Karhu shoes are hard to find, though.