Importing Buckeye Outdoors (xml) file..? (Read 414 times)

Hi Eric

I've recently set up an account (great site/service!) and have been trying to import my backup log from my Buckeye Outdoors log (as you may know, Buckeye experienced a catastrophic data loss recently so have decided I should log my info in a few different places). I've tried a few times to upload my xml backup file but without success so far. FYI:

1. I'm using a Mac (OSX 10.6.6) and have tried through both Firefox and Safari

2. File is around 1.1MB unzipped

Wondering if I'm doing something wrong or if there is a workaround..? I've tried searching the forums but can't find any old posts that appear to be related.

As it is, last time I backed up B/O data was October 2010 so have at least 6 months' worth of data entry from my 'dead trees' log to complete... would be GREAT if I can find a way to successfully upload from the file.

Thanks so much for the great site and service you provide to the running (fitness) community. Greatly appreciate your help.

All the best

I heard about Buckeye's server failure.  I sent you a private message.  Let's take this offline.

eric Smile

I'm having the same problem uploading the xml buckeyeoutdoors file.  can you help me?