Leopard Spaces [geek alert] (Read 891 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Wow, what a cool feature. So not only can I have multiple virtual desktops easily, but I can use one to remote in to another computer. That way, sitting at a single keyboard, I can switch between computers with a simple keystroke. Cool stuff!
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Roll eyes <--- that's me green with envy. i think we will wait until our next computer for leopard. *sigh* k that's="" me="" green="" with="" envy.="" i="" think="" we="" will="" wait="" until="" our="" next="" computer="" for="" leopard.="" *sigh*=""></--- that's me green with envy. i think we will wait until our next computer for leopard. *sigh* k>

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Roll eyes <--- that's="" me="" green="" with="" envy.="" i="" think="" we="" will="" wait="" until="" our="" next="" computer="" for="" leopard.=""></--->
        \What do you have now? From what I've read, it seems to run well on most systems, even older ones. It's a little faster than Tiger, too. Of course, I can understand not wanting to spend $129 if you plan to get a new computer. Garmin+iMac = Did's new bike Evil grin

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Of course, I can understand not wanting to spend $129 if you plan to get a new computer. Garmin+iMac = Did's new bike Evil grin
          Ooh...you are SO bad! Evil grin I do have a birthday in 2 months, so maybe by then the credit cards will be hurting less. Hmmm... We have a 1st gen, Mini. Good little 'puter and it would run Leopard just fine, but if we are going to upgrade in 6 months or so it hardly seems like money well spent. k

~ Sarah Kay

twoodcc

yeah you might wanna wait then. you have the PPC mini?
            Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Still love it. I just put Leopard on my other computers and the Spaces feature is still a major fave!
              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

yeah you might wanna wait then. you have the PPC mini?
                Yeah...will that even run Leopard? k

~ Sarah Kay

Hail to The Victors!

Wow, what a cool feature. So not only can I have multiple virtual desktops easily, but I can use one to remote in to another computer. That way, sitting at a single keyboard, I can switch between computers with a simple keystroke. Cool stuff!
                  Yeah, spaces is pretty spiffy. Of course, Linux users have had virtual desktops for years, finally the Mac has caught up! Wink I shouldn't needle, I have Leopard, Debian Etch, and XP on three different machines at home. I'm pretty much an OS agnostic. This agnostic thinks that Leopard is a nice step forward in the continuing progression of OS X desktops. I can't wait to see what 10.6 has to offer. I wonder if we'll see a 10.6 preview in June?