Training Calendar (Read 831 times)

One thing my coach was talking about and I thought was a good idea was the ability to post a training calendar of the workouts each group needs to complete.
      I think this is in the works already. New version of the training log should be coming out soon, then I think the the GPS import and other requests like this one are next.
      eric :)

RDavey, Could you describe in detail how you want this feature to work? The training calendar for a group will probably work definitely from individual training plans, which I will add after GPS import. Is it just a weekly thing or do you list the workouts for the entire season? Would it be just text describing each workout or something else? I've never had a proper coach so I'm a little unsure of how it should work. Any information you provide would be greatly appreciated. eric :-)
          Our team is divided into 4 different training groups. Each group has a different workout for each day. Our coach generally gives out the workouts for about a month in advance. What I had in mind for a training calendar would be an actual calendar with just text descriptions for each groups workouts for each day.
          eric :)

I'll have to think of a way to present this information clearly. Until then, your coach can post them in the forums and pin them to the top, or as part of the group's home page.
              Okay thanks!!! Big grin