Javascript Thingy for Formatting Posts (Read 77 times)

Mostly harmless

Whatever that thing is called, isn't working for me today. I've tried using IE8 and Firefox 21. I read a couple other posts that made me think others are having the same issue.

"It doesn’t matter how often you do it or how much you accomplish, in general, not running is a lot easier than running." - Meb Keflezighi

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Me too. I'm on Firefox. No tool bar at the top so no emoticons, no bold etc. bunch of people have no paragraphs either. The could hit return 50 times. Still puts everything in one big blob and no spaces. I seem to get returns and paragraph but I saw a lot that couldn't.

Marjorie

mikeymike

Yup. Just a simple text box no advanced formatting options. On Chrome.

Runners run

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Now I am missing paragraphs too.

Marjorie

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Mac 10.8.4 Safari 6 Same deal.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

MrH

Chrome, Firefox, IE are all the same. No formatting options.

The process is the goal.

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call Destiny.

Docket_Rocket

I have the problem on IE and Google Chrome, plus the mobile version too.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

eric :)

Hi guys, There was an update last night that probably have caused this. I'm looking into it now. eric Smile
                  eric :)

The problem is fixed.  I made some consolidation of the code and left out the javascript file for the wysiwyg editor.  Without it, you would only get a text box.  The problem only occurs on the servers because the deployment process makes lots of optimizations so the pages load faster, which was why I didn't notice it on my development machine.

eric Smile

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Still not getting the regular editor on the beta site... No biggie.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay