Won't Let Me Save! (Read 623 times)

Nothing_Less

Hello. I am new to this website, and am trying to put in my first workouts, but it wont let me save them once they are all filled out. I tried a running one, cycling one and a swim one, none seem to work. ConfusedHowever, it did let me save health issues. Just wondering if anyone could help me resolve this problem! Thanks.
    eric :)

Nothing_less, I'm not sure why you can't save the cycling and swimming entries. For the run entries, you will need to enter both a distance and duration because they're required. If you don't have both, just make a best guess. As for cycling and swimming, could you tell me which fields you filed out so I can reproduce the problem you're encountering? Thanks! eric Smile
      Nothing_Less

Hi Eric, In all 3 logs (run, swim and bike) I fill out the whole top except heart rate (because I don't know it), and I don't fill out anything under the Intervals or Placement subtitles. Everything else gets filled out, but when I push save nothing happens. Thanks for your reply!! Smile
        eric :)

Hi Eric, In all 3 logs (run, swim and bike) I fill out the whole top except heart rate (because I don't know it), and I don't fill out anything under the Intervals or Placement subtitles. Everything else gets filled out, but when I push save nothing happens. Thanks for your reply!! Smile
          There are two possible causes that I can think of. The first one is that the information you entered is not in the correct format. If ths is the case, then there will be a red asterisk ( * ) to the right of the field with the error. The other cause could be your browser. Which browser are you using?
          Nothing_Less

I figured it out! Hooray! I wasn't putting my duration time in correctly. Blush Eric, thank-you very much for your help & quick replies. I really appreciate it. Have a great day*!~
            Wingz

Professional Noob

That's one thing this website beats any others on. Hands down, there is the best customer service here! Big grin

Roads were made for journeys...

Black

Hurting on a bridge!

Having save troubles as well. I'll try changing how I put time in. I did manage to save one run. Now I'm having a problem.
                Black

Hurting on a bridge!

Over 1 hour put in as 1:04:16 NOT 64:16 . Problem solved!! Thanks for the tip.