running in Alaska (Read 652 times)

Chosen one

I ran this mornin on the wetlands in Juneau Alaska. as the daylight broke thru the mountain peaks.It was beautiful. birds, Cool snow on the ground. crunch crunch as my feet hit the ground. Birds flying geese and eagles what a lucky man i am to live in Juneau Alaska come and run in alaska
      You paint a beautiful picture in my mind, sounds like you truly Love it there.
      I love to eat, therefore I must run!
        That sounds wonderful! Smile

Michelle

Dog-Love

I think I know you Ken!..Welcome to RA! I ran on the Montana Creek trail and Brotherhood Bridge trail yesterday right before it got darkish at 4:00 pm. Beautiful day! Maybe we could have our own Juneau group?
          Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)

Chosen one

yes its me .i am so happy to be here and running . Big grin
              Chosen one, When it closer to my time to visit your great state, I may call on you. I need to run while I'm there. We'll be camping .... I am counting the days until June when we leave...

- Anya

Sounds great...But Way Too Cold

Chosen one

Chosen one, When it closer to my time to visit your great state, I may call on you. I need to run while I'm there. We'll be camping .... I am counting the days until June when we leave...
                  Sound good i do it