I haven't lost a pound (Read 1009 times)

Year to date I have logged 1063 miles. I haven't lost any weight and didn't plan to lose any. The best part of running is the pounds I haven't gained. So far this year I have burned off 30 pounds that I would have gained had I not ran assuming I consumed the same quantity of food. I think statistics like that are awesome.
      That is a good way of looking at it. I've logged close to 600 miles and lost 30 pounds. It will be nice when I can get to the point that you are at and say that by running, I have kept XX amount of fat off my body.

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

2014 Goals:

Stay healthy

Enjoy life

an amazing likeness

I've burned off 803,922 calories, and consumed 804,000 calories in peanut M&Ms, fries and beer.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

I've burned off 803,922 calories, and consumed 804,000 calories in peanut M&Ms, fries and beer.

Ha. I'm a chip and ice cream gal.

Each mile grants me a glorious tablespoon of peanut butter and change. That's how I look at it :P
            xor

A tablespoon of peanut butter and change?

That's particularly crunchy.

you get me every time =(
                xor

you get me every time =(

Eeeks!  No frownie face!  Sorry.  I like to play with words... it's never ever*** meant to be personal.

Apologies.  Lo siento mucho.

(*** well, usually not anyway)

haha it's all good :P I always word my posts strangely and you help me remember that.
                    steferfootballdu

Looking for running encouragement...

Take your photo and do this to it....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nN6GOVimLCc

Enough said.