I have a BAR!!! (Read 748 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

BTW, I know I'm not the only one who hates when the bars get wide. This Winter I had a month where I didn't do any consecutive runs. It made me CRAZY to see all the pudgy bars. At one point I forced myself to run 2 days in a row just to put my bars on a diet. Of course, this then made the spaces between the bars wider.... Tongue k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Team HTFU NCTR Driver

Dude, youse gotta chexxorz MY bar! It's like, der, wide. And squat. Check the scale! did

Dog-Love

Yeah but its a fartllek bar...how cool is dat? A big fat yellow fartlkk bar! I have never had one of those and now I really really want one!
        Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Wouldn't it be cool if we could set the bar widths to correspond to our personal feelings about each type of run? Fartleks would be my widest ones! Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

Instead of "yo' mama" jokes we could have "yo' bar" jokes. Yo' bar is SO big...[insert punchline] Tongue k
            when it hauls ass it takes two trips!

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Finished!

omg. You guys crack me up. I nearly fell out of my chair when I read about the fartlek bar!
              Walk + Jog = wog.
              I'm trying to Lose 5% at a time
              I support Heifer International - join me by donating via my registry
              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

You know, I think RA needs an Archive/Best Of folder for noteworthy threads. This one certainly belongs! Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Dude, youse gotta chexxorz MY bar! It's like, der, wide. And squat. Check the scale! did
                  Dude, errr, Did: What in the world is a 0.03 mi fartlek? Is that when you suddenly put on a burst of speed on the way to the fridge to grab a beer? Clowning around

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Dude, errr, Did: What in the world is a 0.03 mi fartlek? Is that when you suddenly put on a burst of speed on the way to the fridge to grab a beer? Clowning around
                    Heh...more like trying to nab a plastic bag blowing across a parking lot! Wink k

~ Sarah Kay