did i miss something? (Read 1405 times)

R2E

"run" "to" "eat"

why is the ":" now permanently in the time for workouts, forcing me to hit "tab" type what used to be an easy flow of text?

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

+1

Well at least someone here is making relevance to the subject.

+ :1

“Everything you need is already inside.” -- Bill Bowerman

[tab] < [shift] + [ ; ]

R2E

"run" "to" "eat"

well, firstly, i disagree with you, and secondly, why change it? 

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

I like it because it's easier when posting workouts from a smart phone.

Runners run.

You'll ruin your knees!

I like it because it's easier when posting workouts from a smart phone.

My phone isn't all that smart...

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

I agree that it is more cumbersome now. Before you could type only the hours (10 for instance), but now you must type 10 [tab] 0 as you cannot leave the minutes blank. It is a minor thing, but still less user friendly than before.

I believe it is now more user friendly because the hour and minute fields are more explicit.  New users struggle with the field because it's not obvious enough.  It is a small change from the previous experience and it is something you're not used to.  Its change is needed in preparation for another project.  Give it a chance.  I have no doubt that after you grow accustom to it, you'll have the same objection if I revert back.

Needs more cowbell!

You damned kids get off my lawn!!!

I shoot pretty things! ~

'14 Goals:

• 6 duathlons (1 Olympic distance)

• 130#s (and stay there, gotdammit!)

Prince of Fatness

[tab] < [shift] + [ ; ]

+1

Semi-retired.

R2E

"run" "to" "eat"

I believe it is now more user friendly because the hour and minute fields are more explicit.  New users struggle with the field because it's not obvious enough.  It is a small change from the previous experience and it is something you're not used to.  Its change is needed in preparation for another project.  Give it a chance.  I have no doubt that after you grow accustom to it, you'll have the same objection if I revert back.

Would  it be possible to populate a default time so we don't have to fill out the field? Like you do with weight and equipment?

Most of my runs are in the morning and I don't care if my log says I started at exactly 5:55 or a default of 6:00. 

DoppleBock

Yes it took a couple days to get used to ~ But it is nothing I would whine about.

Now it is time neutral to enter

eventually easier - I like the AM/PM part

http://a-big-horse.blogspot.com/ 

2013 Goals ~ Mar < 3:00, 5M < 29, 10k < 35  

eventually easier - I like the AM/PM part

+1.  It's a small thing, but I always, always forgot that I needed to enter AM/PM before.

"When a person trains once, nothing happens. When a person forces himself to do a thing a hundred or a thousand times, then he certainly has developed in more ways than physical. Is it raining? That doesn't matter. Am I tired? That doesn't matter, either. Then willpower will be no problem." 
                                Emil Zatopek