Before I go to bed (Read 783 times)

Slow-smooth-fast

I have heard lately that it is better to go to bed not on an empty stomach. Do you eat before you go to bed at all? Because I believe it would probavly be moe beneficial s otherwise your body must go into starvation mode during your sleep. I have heard that cottage cheese is the best to have before bed as it has a high casein content. Any other nuts of knowledge please share.

"I've been following Eddy's improvement over the last two years on this site, and it's been pretty dang solid. Sure the weekly mileage has been up and down, but over the long haul he's getting out the door and has turned himself into quite a runner. He's only now just figuring out his potential. Consistency in running is measured in years, not weeks. And over the last couple of years, Eddy's made great strides" Jeff 14 Jan 2009

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I often will have a salad or cheese or a TB of PB. I can't fall asleep if I'm hungry. k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I often will have a salad or cheese or a TB of PB.
        Umm, TB of PB = Confused

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Tablespoon of peanut butter.... Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Tablespoon of peanut butter....
            Yummy. That would quickly turn into a HJ of PB for me...

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Half jar...? Yeah, I have a hard time with portion control with the Smucker's Natural...YUM! Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

muse_runner

keep running.

I eat PB before bed too. I also have protein. I cannot sleep if I am hungry either. have you guessed it yet? i love to eat and hate being hungry? Smile
                running until I hit 1900 miles for the year. whether fast or slow I will just run.
                  GOT MILK? I've taken to having a tall glass of chocolate milk at bedtime with my multi-vitamin. ROUTINES Smile

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

That said, I forgot to do my ritual last night. Gotta go take my multi. Gotta run today.

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka