Running skirts (Read 1338 times)

The Greatest of All Time

Marcus - not everything that jiggles leads to chub rub... Blush
    Right. I just prefer compression shorts because everything stays where it's supposed to and there are no in-run adjustments so to speak. Cool
    all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
      I really like the skirts from Runningskirts.com. I have to thread a shoe lace through the top portion of the waist band. It is the only way to keep the skirt from falling down. Before I tried that, I spent my whole run pulling the skirt back up. Does anyone else have this problem? maybe it is just my shape. If I went down a size, it was just too small and the skirt justl shimmied down farther. With this small alteration, the skirts are very cool and comfortable to run in. Love them!
        ^^ The one that falls down on me is the Roller Girl from SkirtSports. I love the skirt otherwise, but until I get sweaty enough to hold the skirt in place, it heads south. That's a good idea with the shoelace (I would need more than one, I suspect) but not sure it would work on the Roller Girl waist.

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth

Actually it does work because I had the exact same problem with that skirt as well. Just one shoelace threaded through the top and then I snuggly tie it in a bow. Sometimes I double knot it so it doesn't untie during a run, but otherwise the one shoelace works.
            As long as we are tlking about kilts, is anyone planning on doing the Scotland Run 10K (part of Tartan week here in New York) in Central Park on March 30th?
            I'm condemned by a society that demands success when all I can offer is failure. -Max Bialystock
              As long as we are tlking about kilts, is anyone planning on doing the Scotland Run 10K (part of Tartan week here in New York) in Central Park on March 30th?
              My buddy is running it, but he is kiltless. Maybe I will send him one.
                We have a race in Sept. The nutcracker 5K Free tickets to the nutcracker for all who run in tutu's Any suggestions? Lace? Chiffon? Photos appreciated