Thousands of free Marathon runner pics - The Boston Marathon version of Where's Waldo (Read 1241 times)

Have some time on your hands? You might be able to find your favorite runner amongst the thousands in this Boston Marathon version of Where's Waldo. Jim Rhoades is a runner from the Boston area who hosts a race (or two) and takes tons of pictures at others including the Good Times series. There is no "proof" emblazoned across the pics, and you are welcome to them without charge as long as you provide proper credit as specified on Jim's homepage. There is no tagging of the pics, so you just have to scan through 'em. I found a nice one of mikeymike from the Mile 1 link, it's your turn now. MTA: If you click the pic you get the full size version for improved Waldo-ing, and to provide proper photo credit as specified on Jim's homepage. photo by Jim Rhoades from Coolrunning

E.J.
    Greater Lowell Road Runners
    Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

JakeKnight

Maybe the greatest marathon picture I've ever seen. MTA: what page on the mile 1 link is Mikey on?

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
      -----------------------------

MTA: what page on the mile 1 link is Mikey on?
        MTA: Jake, didn't you play for a semi-pro stalker team once upon a time? All that web tracking yesterday must have worn you out. Clowning around Page 15, he's RunningAHEAD of JOEL and trying to escape the camera by swooshing off the right side of the pic. That's too many hints, but there are about a million pics.

E.J.

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Queen of 3rd Place

I still celebrate the day I learned how to do that. Arla

Ex runner

Love it, WTG Arla.

E.J.

seeEricaRun

Awesome

I found I picked it up pretty quickly as a necessary skill during roadside long runs along wide open fields. I also impressed the the hell out of my husband.
                I found I picked it up pretty quickly as a necessary skill during roadside long runs along wide open fields. I also impressed the the hell out of my husband.
                'splains why you are the God of Undertraining and not the Goddess. That one had me confuzzled for a while, but now it makes sense. Clowning around

E.J.

boston records 30k splits, so you can cross reference the times of the runners in each picture to find the set nearest to whoever you're looking for.
                    boston records 30k splits, so you can cross reference the times of the runners in each picture to find the set nearest to whoever you're looking for.
                    Nice tip, should help a lot. You in there?

E.J.

Bugs

Equal rights, where the picture of the girls going pee?

Bugs

Now that was a bath...

Fixed. Just keeping up my stalking status.
                      • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
                      • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.