Soundoff: Positive Mantra (Read 756 times)

It's a straw! I'm drinking a frozen margarita!
    Just sayin, you can NOT see the straw! It's something from the background! Looking like a one tooth wooden walrus denture. Damn, can't you see trees for the FORREST! Wink

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Every now and then it helps me to get in touch with my inner barbarian and recite the Conan (not O'Brien) mantra.
      Conan! What is best in life? Crush the Enemy! See them driven before you! Hear the lamentation of their women!

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

jeffgoblue - you are starting to turn into your avitar....

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
        Thyroid Support Group

jeffgoblue - you are starting to turn into your avitar....
          Big grin
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

High 5!

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

The only thing I ever find myself repeating over & over is on uphills- "what goes up, must come down."
              Mimir

I'm trying to run slower, to try to improve my endurance. To slow down my pace I keep repeating: rustig aan... rustig aan... rustig aan...