A mud run is being sued for causing injury. By a bandit. (Read 1916 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I have to wonder if he got teased as a kid...Bobby Fuckto!

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

mikeymike

But you don't use your numbers...I think that's the difference.  Guys who use Jr. aren't generally douchey (I'm pretty fond of Robert Downey, Jr.), but if they openly use II or III or IV (etc.), then it always seems like an asshole red flag.

Not sure he gets to choose whether to use the numerals or not in an official court filing, if that's his legal name. Still all sorts of things wrong with this story.

Runners run

xor

Not sure he gets to choose whether to use the numerals or not in an official court filing, if that's his legal name.

Indeed.

Also: "asshole red flag".  My ESL brain ponders that phrase in all kinds of ways.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Also: "asshole red flag".  My ESL brain ponders that phrase in all kinds of ways.

Kinky.... Evil

~ Sarah Kay

Imminent Catastrophe

Heh.

Officially I happen to be Eugenio VIII.

It is still true, alas.

Eugenio VIII. You should be an Emperor of somewhere. 

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

xor

I am, man.

I am.

Eugenio VIII. You should be an Emperor of somewhere. 

Pope!  Pope Eugenio VIII

Best Present Ever

Guys with roman numerals after their names are invariably douchebags.  It's true.

Ha! My husband is a II. It is part of his legal name on his birth certificate. I think it's silly, but hold it against his mother, who has odd pockets of pretentiousness.
                  zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ha! My husband is a II. It is part of his legal name on his birth certificate. I think it's silly, but hold it against his mother, who has odd pockets of pretentiousness.

My son is technically the 4th D. Ivan, but they all have different first names, so no #s after any of the names.  We mostly kept up with the tradition for fun...Deucle, Darrell, Derek, Dane...

~ Sarah Kay

xor

Deucle?

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Deucle?

It's Dutch.  Not any worse than the Gunnar and Soren(s) in my family, I guess.  Though he always went by D. or Duke, so I think maybe he thought his name was lame.

~ Sarah Kay

A Saucy Wench

I believe the next time we meet up I shall call thee Sir Eugenio VIII

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

An emperor and a duke and you guys don't like trifecta's handle? 

My people were little people.  Little swarthy people. 

Kalsarikännit

more EXTREEEEEEEME stuff

Get with it, old man.  Nothing is extreme (or even XTREME) anymore.  Everything is EPIC!!!!!!  Absolutely everything.  Epic runs, Epic rides, Epic races.  It is kind of like the word "classy".  If someone uses the word, you can guarantee that it is not. 

I got mud on me at a gimmicky race.  It was Epic!!!!

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

Hoodoo Guru

Meawhile the ad on the right side of this page for me currently shows a mud run with this slogan...

Mud. Fire. Beer. Music. Glory!

Hey, what could go wrong?

My ads "Milky Way."  I feel not much can go wrong with a candy bar.  And suddenly I'm hungry.

The tangents are moot.