Random RA ads (Read 1867 times)

Needs more cowbell!

Doors sealed shut? I don't think I'm thinking of the same doors.

aka fallopian tubes...cut and cauderized.  The inside of the "factory" was thermally ablated years ago.  It was condemned.

'16 Goals:

• Do some dus...and some CX...and some tandem gravel...and some podiums...

• PRs

• 130#s (or less)

• Stop letting my core go to hell

(A slight thread detour)  That's not scrap metal, that's my Eb tuba. Went out Wednesday with brass quartet- tuba, euphonium, trombone and horn playing my arrangements of Christmas carols-great fun and we even got a few free beers. Ho, ho, ho.

<Like>

I'm playing carols each Sunday, and doing the Nutcracker tonight and tomorrow.

Well at least someone here is making relevance to the subject. - S.J.

aka fallopian tubes...cut and cauderized.  The inside of the "factory" was thermally ablated years ago.  It was condemned.

DW & I proposed to the doctor that to be fair, each of us should get one tube tied.  Whaddya think, Trent?

Well at least someone here is making relevance to the subject. - S.J.

Needs more cowbell!

The ads with Jillian Michaels can stop any time now... *shudder*

'16 Goals:

• PRs

• 130#s (or less)

Time to renew my anti-ad subscription.

"Beep, Beep!"

Why not pay $10 and support the site and the ads all disappear!

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

Needs more cowbell!

I actually leave them on...sometimes they are amusing.  Jillian just freaks me out.  She looks like a guy in drag (not that there's anything wrong with that...).

'16 Goals:

• PRs

• 130#s (or less)

My support ended about 8 hours ago. Renewal will be in short order. Of course, you can support the site and still opt to show adds. I prefer them off.

I actually leave them on...sometimes they are amusing.  

So, discussions about flying monkey and crazy gets an ad for "Russian Ladies" and the gardening thread gets an ad for a robot lawn mower.

Menace to Sobriety

Shit, I'm getting campaign ads now.Tight lips

Janie, today I quit my job. And then I told my boss to go f*** himself, and then I blackmailed him for almost sixty thousand dollars. Pass the asparagus.

Needs more cowbell!

X, those are awesome!  I still keep getting WoW ads...I am SO not a gamer!

'16 Goals:

• PRs

• 130#s (or less)

Needs more cowbell!

I just got 2 ads on one page for Adam & Eve...bowm, chicka, bow wow! Tongue

'16 Goals:

• PRs

• 130#s (or less)

xor

Yeah.  FWIW, a lot of the ads are targeted by browse history and, apparently, stuff you've looked at on certain sites.

Which is why I get a lot of shoe ads after visiting runningwarehouse and certain fitness-y things after checking stuff on the clymb.

So.

Ummm.

The Year of the Monkey

I bought a digicam on Amazon the other day.  The next day, my RA ads showed me ads from Amazon featuring the cameras I had just browsed.

Of course, I had already bought the camera in person at Target, where the price was better.