Can't log my run - Invalid Data (Read 1012 times)

still alive

HELP! For some reason I can't seem to log my run for today. Every time I submit the new run entry it gives an error saying the distance is invalid. Here's a screen shot of the problem. [IMG]http://i15.tinypic.com/66bl55h.png[/IMG]

Greg in ND

One day at a time.

still alive

UGH, How do I embed a picture here? The stupid buttons on top of the post don't work in Safari. Is there a code? Let's try HTML Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Greg in ND

One day at a time.

eric :)

Thanks for the screen shot! I looked into it but couldn't see what could explain this. I haven't touched this part of the code for months. The only thing I can think of is perhaps forcing a complete reload of the page to reload the scripts again? I'll look more into it once I get a Mac.

still alive

Thanks. This is really bizzare. It works fine if I use Firefox. I just tested adding several different workouts with different miles and times using Safari and they all work, EXCEPT when I put in 8.46 miles and 1:18:54. I tried adding a few other mileage amounts with 1:18:54, and it also would not work.

Greg in ND

One day at a time.

Greg, That is quite odd. I can't see anything special about those numbers. It's definitely something I'll look into once I get the Mac.

still alive

Strange, I had the exact same problem today logging a run from 6/30. I tried to enter 7.10 and it barfed out "Invalid" on me. I was able to enter 7.1 and it took it. 7.20, 7.30, 7.40 all seemed to be ok also, so I don't think it is the trailing zero (and it wasn't the first time either).

Greg in ND

One day at a time.

Strange, I had the exact same problem today logging a run from 6/30. I tried to enter 7.10 and it barfed out "Invalid" on me. I was able to enter 7.1 and it took it. 7.20, 7.30, 7.40 all seemed to be ok also, so I don't think it is the trailing zero (and it wasn't the first time either).
                did it occur in Safari or Firefox?

still alive

I was using Safari.

Greg in ND

One day at a time.

I was using Safari.
                    Well that was your problem! When it comes to Safari, all bets are off.