2010 goals completed/not completed (Read 1133 times)

Roses Revenge

2010 Goals completed.

Started

Had fun

Finished

Marathon Maniac #991 Half Fanatic #58 Double Agent #22  It's a perfect day and I feel great!

Goal was run 1000miles, realized quickly that it was not attainable, but was happy I ran 500

Goal for 2011=run 1000 miles, get my pace under 10 min mile

Petco Run/Walk/Wag 5k

2010 Goals completed.

Started

Had fun

Finished

very practical. Love it. 

Missed my mileage goal for 2010 due to work overload in the spring. Retired so I could run more but didn't recover the mileage. Was serious injury free. Did have some annoying calf and shin issue after moving from flat Fort Worth to hilly Austin, TX. Also aggravated Achilles tendon by challenging the hills in the Decker Challenge half marathon, but it cleared up quickly.

bob e v
        2014 goals: keep on running! Is there anything more than that?

Complete the last 3 races in the Austin Distance Challenge, Rogue 30k, 3M Half, Austin Full

Break the 1000 mi barrier!

History: blessed heart attack 3/15/2008; c25k july 2008 first 5k 10/26/2008 on 62nd birthday.

2010: Run 2000 mi - check (shouldn't count chickens, but need only 49 more),

BQ (sub-4:00:59) - check, 3:58:05

2011: Run 2500 mi - that's going to be hard

Make top 10 Masters in local racing series and kill lots of PRs - that will happen, barring injury

Drop down to racing weight just to see what it's like (get my BMI from 21 to around 19) - that's also going to be hard (I <3 beer)

Man, that's a crazy amount of miles.   I can't imagine, WTG!!!

I fell short of my 1000 mile goal.  Lots of excuses and a few injuries.

My goal this year, is again 1000 miles, but to stay injury free at all costs.  So, if that's going to keep me under again, I'm OK with it.   After crawling back from ITBS,  I am still happy to run a good 5 or 7 miles.    You appreciate the little things.     

- Anya

Drew956

My goals for 2010?

Well for Cross Country racing when I went up to bigbear with my XC team these were my goals

"Run 17:30 for the 5k

Run in top 30 in a race"

Well my PR the year before for the 3mile was 19:01 sooo I didn't think I'd make my goals.

Plus I keep getting shin splints which are totally evil.

Well happily I can say I accomplished both those goals!

I ran a 16:46 this year, and got first place in a race "League Finals".

It was soo awesome!

Sadly, I was fighting shin splints all season long and now am having trouble with that and track is coming up very quickly. O_O

I hope I can make my mile time goal "4:30-4:45".

Last year I ran a 5:01 so I hope it is possible xD

Lot of improvement is needed though. Big grin

I think my summer training really helped a lot  :>

That's Ms Squeak to you!

oooh. Mine was to get to 1000km, and I just scraped in Smile and the 2nd was to run a sub 2 hour half, and I got 2:00:43. LOL. SO CLOSE!

This year's goal was to attempt to stay injury free, but I sprained my toe quite badly 2 days after my half marathon, on the 11th Jan. Haha. Not a very auspicious start... Wink