8) (Read 1146 times)

va

When I type an eight followed by a closing parenthesis, a hyphen is added in between. Fro example: 8)
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Lemme see what it does to mine... 8)

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Oh, weird. This must be one of Eric's "Features." A smiley-face feature! Cool

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

8 ) is converted to this -> Cool Cool is represented on RA as this -> 8 -) On most other fora, 8 ) is shown as a sunglasses-clad emoticon I suspect it is a code thing that deals with this difference.
            8) Mine didn't do that. Oh wait, yes it did. Funny. Big grin (just had to try it)

Michelle

PWL

Has been

Great use of the plural "fora" Trent! It's nice to see doctors still know their Latin! Big grin

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

eric :)

That's an interesting bug and I've added it to my bug tracking system. Since it's not a major usability issue, I'm putting it in the back burner.
                  8) Cool Cool 8 - ) 8- )
                  Neil Gunn

Gandalf the Grey

That's an interesting bug and I've added it to my bug tracking system. Since it's not a major usability issue, I'm putting it in the back burner.
                    ... did you get an e-mail from yourself to tell you that somebody has added a bug to the bug tracker? Clowning around Neil Smile

Running ... just keep running!

just playing Smile 8) 8\) 8&)
                      Teresadfp

One day at a time

Hey, another Mainiac on the site! Cool.
                          Hi - I signed up after hearing about this place at new-but-not-improved Cool Running. With all the snow we have had, "Cool" is an appropriate word ! Clowning around