Dog attacks shark (Read 458 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

shark was dead already. Not sure why they would video tape it Roll eyes

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Yeah, I figured it had to either be dead or about there. I like the wave soundtrack they dubbed over it. I would have been more impressed if the shark had put up a fight--that would have been interesting. I would think that a healthy shark would have kicked that land-lubbin' dog's butt. k

~ Sarah Kay

Ohhhhhhh it had soundtrack? Damn between dh's music up in his office and the kids having the tv turned up , I couldn't hear a thing lol. Oh if it had been alive it would of been funier if it was attacking the poor doggies owner Wink

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Oh if it had been alive it would of been funier if it was attacking the poor doggies owner Wink
            Ooh, you're evil! Big grin What kind of dog was that, anyhow? He thought he was so badass...dumb dog. Tongue k

~ Sarah Kay

Me evil? (<insert> I'd have to watch the video again. I forgot between the time watching it and going to dd's bridging ceremony.</insert>