Back roads... (Read 699 times)

Hey Eric. First of all, this is the most incredible site ever, you are wonderful!! Big grin I have one suggestion. As you can see by the username, I spend 95% of my running time on dirt roads. We don't have much of that there fancy pav-e-ment in these here parts!! Wink Can you add "dirt road" or something like that to the course types? I just randomly choose one when I enter a new course that is all dirt. Of course, I run in Michigan, so maybe it should be "washboard bumps, partially flooded, randomly washed out, mosquito infested dirt road"?? Big grin Thanks, Eric & keep up the great work. I don't know how you find time to run with all the great work you do on this site!! Eryn
    So do not get tired and stop trying. - Hebrews 12:3
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Hey Eric. First of all, this is the most incredible site ever, you are wonderful!! Big grin Thanks, Eric & keep up the great work. I don't know how you find time to run with all the great work you do on this site!! Eryn
      Ditto that!!! This whole site is incredibly useful and motivational! Gravel/shoulder would be a good terrain addition, too. I don't often find myself running on the shoulder, but sometimes it's necessary. Smile k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

eric :)

Ladies, You can use "Trail" as your course type, as opposed to "Asphalt" for pav-e-ed roads. As for the should type, I think that's implied when you're running on asphalt. I could be wrong. I would love to put in "washboard bumps, partially flooded, randomly washed out, mosquito infested dirt road" for you, but it's somewhat long and couldn't fit onto the page Big grin I'm glad that you two have found my site because you have definitely livened up the forums! eric Smile
        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I'm glad that you two have found my site because you have definitely livened up the forums!
          I think he's trying to tell us we're cwazy!!! :P And he called us "Ladies" *snicker* Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

eric :)

I think he's trying to tell us we're cwazy!!! :P And he called us "Ladies" *snicker* Big grin k
            You *Ladies* are cwazy phun!
            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

LOL! Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

Cwazy?? Us?? Cool Ok, so maybe a little, but please don't send the guys in white coats. Those straight jackets are just not comfortable!! Big grin
                So do not get tired and stop trying. - Hebrews 12:3
                Wingz

Professional Noob

Cwazy?? Us?? Cool Ok, so maybe a little, but please don't send the guys in white coats. Those straight jackets are just not comfortable!! Big grin
                  Oh, you get used to them in time... Don't ask how I know.....

Roads were made for journeys...